Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Procrastinationation

I leave in about seven hours. I did the online check-in, which if you ask me, is a great invention. I got a freakin' sweet exit row seat which should make sleeping a little easier. Not that I'm worried I'll have much trouble sleeping tomorrow.

Am I packed yet? Funny you should ask.

But I've said my goodbyes, finished a show, uploaded enough music and movies onto my iPod to keep me entertained through the rest of the century, and realised that 5 months isn't really all that long. Perhaps I'm being much too blase about this whole thing. Other people seem to be a lot more concerned about my trip than I am. I'm not that worried about forgetting stuff or getting lost overseas or whatever. Maybe someone needs to light a fire under my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment